10 Ways to Celebrate Father’s Day at Home
Stuck at home this Father’s Day while social distancing? If you can’t celebrate the day with Dad or need some fun ways to spend the day with your kids, here are 10 ways to celebrate Father’s Day while at home.
- eCards for Dad: Say “Happy Father’s Day” in a fun and easy way with free ecards. Our Father’s Day ecards have the same look as real paper greeting cards without the hassle of visiting a store or post office. Send personalized Father’s Day greetings by text or email and make Dad smile!
- Cards for ALL Dads: Be sure to send Father’s Day cards to any uncles, grandfathers, or other father figures in your life. Personalize a Father’s Day card text with a special greeting card message and send from your phone in minutes.
- Virtual Celebration: If you can’t spend time with your dad this Father’s Day, throw a virtual get-together. Send Father’s Day online invitations to family and friends for a virtual party, picnic, or BBQ, and celebrate from afar.
- Camp: It’s tent time! Whether it’s indoors or outdoors, camping is a sure way to have fun on Father’s Day. Grab some sleeping bags, hot dogs, and s’mores and you’re good to go!
- Games: Play a few rounds of your dad’s favorite game over video chat. With so many online versions of board games and apps for playing video game, you can’t go wrong!
- Happy Hour: Cheers to Dad! Let Dad get together with family or his good buddies for a virtual happy hour over video chat. Make it extra special with his favorite snacks.
- Online Classes: Fly fishing? Clowning? Hypnosis? These are all real online classes that you can gift your Dad and do together!
- Photos: Find the goofiest (or sappiest) photos of you and your dad together. Make digital copies and send them his way to brighten his day.
- Outdoors: Go for a distanced hike. Go fishing. Set up a picnic in your backyard. Whatever you choose to do, enjoy the sunshine on Father’s Day!
- Movies: Let Dad pick the movie tonight. Watch at home with immediate family or online with friends through a movie sharing app.
However you choose to celebrate Father’s Day this year, be sure to let Dad know that you’re thinking of him!
Love this article?
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now