Super Mario Party Ideas
Throw a fantastic birthday celebration for your little Nintendo fan with these Super Mario party ideas! Fill the Super Mario Bros. birthday party with the colors red, blue, green, and yellow. Base the Super Mario party decorations, cake, favors, and entertainment around the characters from video game—Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Toad, and Yoshi.
Here are a few Super Mario birthday party ideas to give you a head start:
- Invitations: Send online Super Mario invitations to set the stage for your party. Customize your favorite design, send via text or email, and collect RSVPs in minutes.
- Decorations: Deck the house or venue with Super Mario party decorations. Place foil Super Mario Starman balloons in groups on each table as the centerpieces. Set up a piñata in the room as a decoration and an activity for the kids. Arrange a table with water bottles covered with a Super Mario Bros. label wrap. Personalize the labels with the name of the party: “Matthew’s 7th Birthday,” for example. Set the tables with a red table cloth, yellow plates, blue cups, and green napkins.
- Cake: Make cupcakes instead of a Super Mario birthday cake. Bake chocolate or vanilla cupcakes, or a combination of both. Frost all of the cupcakes with white frosting. Cut circles of light blue fondant frosting to place on top of the white frosting. Use fondant frosting to decorate each cupcake as the face of a character from Super Mario Bros. Copy the facial features from pictures you find online.
- Favors: Pass out Super Mario party favors in a goody bag or box. Include Super Mario theme stickers, tattoos, chocolate star lollipops (yellow), pencils, and erasers. Place a tag on the goody bag or box with a picture of Mario and Luigi, and the name of the party.
- Entertainment: Entertain the kids at the Super Mario party with Super Mario Bros. game competitions. Arrange for several large screen televisions at the party and invite the children to play games against one another. Award prizes for the game winners! Consider some surprise Super Mario birthday ideas for the party. Rent Mario and Luigi costumes from a local party store and convince adults at the party to dress up as the video game characters. The kids will get a kick out of it, not to mention the other adults!
- Thank You Cards: After the party, send online Super Mario Thank You cards to let guests know how much you appreciate them celebrating with you and your kiddo.
Love this article?
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now