It’s time to shower the soon-to-be parents with gifts for their new bundle of joy! If you’re wondering what to give, we’ve narrowed it down to a list of the top 10 must-have baby shower gifts. These gifts are sure to please any mom-to-be and are most likely already on her baby shower registry. This roundup of ideas is a healthy mix of practical items, along with a few fun baby shower gifts.
- Boppy® Feeding & Infant Support Pillow: Whether breastfeeding or bottle feeding, the Boppy Pillow has been supporting mom for 25 years and counting. This versatile pillow helps any new mom get extra support while feeding. It easily transitions to the perfect spot for tummy time, propping, and eventually learning to sit up. The machine-washable, removable slipcover makes for easy cleanup and is available in many adorable patterns!
- Boppy® ComfyFit® Baby Carrier: Consider gifting mom with a necessity — a baby carrier! Boppy® offers a simple, trendy baby carrier made from soft fabric and spandex. It's the perfect gift for all on-the-go moms! It’s soft, stylish, and oh-so-cute.
- Books to treasure: Whether it’s a book that caught your eye or one that you loved as a child, this timeless gift idea is sure to please. Write a sweet note on the inside cover for mom-to-be (and baby) to treasure as they grow together.
- Modern diaper bag: This isn’t her mother’s baby shower, so why should she have an outdated diaper bag? Long gone are plain, shapeless diaper bag styles. Today, you’ll find a wide range of choices that any new mom will be proud to carry around. Fill it with a few on-the-go items like baby wipes, hand sanitizer, blankets, or a changing pad.
- Bath time essentials: Have some fun with a bath time essential “kit” as your baby shower gift! Use a baby tub as the “wrapping”, and fill it with everything baby will need for bath time. Choose adorable hooded bath towels, shampoo and head-to-toe wash, and lotion. Don’t forget a few fun tub toys too!
- Bibs, bottles, and pacifiers – oh my! Any mom-to-be will appreciate this type of gift. Fill a decorative box or reusable bags with all the “little things” that she’ll need for her newborn – bibs, bottles, pacifiers, wipes, socks, hats and beyond!
- Extra Boppy® Slipcovers: If you know mom-to-be will be receiving a Boppy® (or two) at her shower, then extra slipcovers are the perfect gift! They come in a variety of washable fabrics and whimsical prints, and will come in handy when messes happen.
- Boppy® Newborn Lounger: The newborn lounger is the perfect place to set new baby down. It gives parents some much-needed hands-free time! The loungers come in a variety of fun patterns that you can choose from.
- Infant carseat: You can’t leave the hospital without one! Any expectant mom will want to have this item on hand as early as possible. It makes the perfect shower gift, giving mom-to-be enough time to set it up before baby’s arrival.
Any mom-to-be will be thrilled to have any of the items on this list. Her baby shower is a special day and she’ll appreciate spending the day with friends and family to celebrate and prepare for her newborn.
If you plan to host an upcoming baby shower, check out these adorable free baby shower online invitations brought to you by Boppy®!