St. Patrick's Day Songs
If you are hosting a St. Patrick’s Day party, you need to make sure you have an appropriate playlist to compliment your celebration. While there isn't really music specifically dedicated to this holiday, there are still plenty of songs that you can claim as St. Patrick's Day songs for the occasion. For example, there is plenty of Irish music out there suitable for every type of St. Patrick’s Day gathering. Here’s a list of some staple Irish songs to add to your St. Patrick’s Day playlist.
- Green. White, and Gold by Brendan Fortune
- Kesh Jig/Blarney Pilgrim by The Columba Minstrels
- Shipping up to Boston by Dropkick Murphy’s
- Whiskey in the Jar by The Dubliners
- Irish by Tonic
- The Blood of Cu Chuliann by Jeff Danna & Mychael Danna
- St. Patrick’s Days by The Highland Rovers Band
- The Pub with No Beer by The Clancy Brothers
- The Wild Rover by The Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem
- Tessie by Dropkick Murphy’s
- Beautiful Day by U2
- If Your Irish Come to the Parlor by Paddy Noonan
- Seven Drunken Nights by The Dubliners
- Rocky Road to Dublin by Dropkick Murphy’s
You can supplement this list with songs by some of the more popular bands from Ireland, like U2, The Cranberries, The Corrs, Snow Patrol, and The Script. Finally, don't forget to set the stage for your party with online St. Patrick's Day invitations. Find your favorite design, customize, and send it via email or text in minutes!
Love this article?
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now