Thanksgiving Hostess Gifts
Show your thanks and appreciation this holiday season with Thanksgiving hostess gifts. Select hostess gifts for Thanksgiving that match the preferences of the recipient. As you think about Thanksgiving gift ideas, consider whether you’d like to bring something that adds to the Thanksgiving festivities or a special treat to pamper your hostess after all her hard work.
Get inspired by these Thanksgiving hostess gift ideas:
- Flowers: Bring a smile to your hostess’ face with a bouquet of beautiful flowers. Select flowers with autumn colors such as red, orange, and yellow. Present the flowers in a glass vase or wrapped in decorative cellophane paper.
- Wine: Treat your Thanksgiving hostess to a sophisticated bottle of wine. Base your selection on your hostess’ preference of red or white wine. Let your hostess enjoy her bottle of wine at a later date or indulge glass of wine during Thanksgiving dinner.
- Gift Basket: Show your appreciation to your hostess with a spectacular and festive gift basket. Put together the basket yourself or purchase one from a local store. Include items in the gift basket such as fruit, crackers, cheese, and chocolates. Cover the basket in shrink-wrap and add a bow to the top.
- Game: Give your hostess an entertaining game for Thanksgiving. Select a game with a large number of players. Open the game and have some fun after Thanksgiving dinner!
- Wine Charms: Give wine charms as perfect hostess gifts for Thanksgiving. Select wine charms with Thanksgiving symbols such as leaves, pinecones, acorns, or turkeys. For an extra touch, include a bottle of wine with the wine charms.
Include a note for the hostess and show your thanks and appreciation for a fantastic Thanksgiving meal!
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now