Who To Send Video Greeting Cards to at the Holidays
Personalize traditional seasons greetings this year with video greeting cards. Recipients will LOVE to receive a beautiful holiday ecard that includes your heartfelt video. Not sure who to send them to? To help get you started, here’s a quick list of people you can send video greeting cards to during the Holidays.
- Family: The holidays are all about family. Let your cousins, aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews know that you’re thinking of them with free eCards, especially if you can’t be together this year. A digital greeting card with a heartfelt video message is a wonderful way to let loved ones see and hear from you!
- Friends: Whether it's friends from home, college roommates, book club buddies, or parents of your kids’ playmates, all of your pals deserve some holiday cheer. Christmas eCards that include a personalized video message are an easy and thoughtful way to send holiday well wishes. Get creative with your video and send a message that includes an inside joke, a silly poem, or a heartfelt song!
- Colleagues: Be sure to send season’s greetings to current and former coworkers, clients, mentors, mentees, and your boss. These people have likely had an impact on your life and taking the time to send them a personalized holiday card and video will let them know that you appreciate them.
- Neighbors: For those who make up our immediate community and help make your house feel like home, a video greeting card is a thoughtful gesture to let them know that you’re thinking of them this holiday season.
- Teachers & Coaches: During the holidays, the people that help shape your kids’ lives definitely deserve recognition for all that they do. Not only will your children love sending their teachers and coaches a special video message, but the recipients will no doubt love seeing it!
- Kids’ Friends: Video greeting cards are the perfect way to get your little ones into the good habit of expressing their love and appreciation for their friends. And your kids’ pals will be so excited to receive an unexpected and thoughtful holiday message from their best bud!
- Service Professionals: Let your family doctor, babysitter, hairdresser, and dog walker know how much they’re appreciated. Use a personalized video message to express your gratitude for all that they do! You can even include a gift card alongside your heartfelt message if you’re so inclined.
Taking some time to think about all of the acquaintances and loved ones in your life is an important step before you send out video greeting cards. Once you make your list of recipients, you’re ready to start putting smiles on faces this holiday season!
Love this article?
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now